What's new

Grocery Shopping - Yuck

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my least favorite things to do is grocery shopping, but the wife dragged me out today in the rain. There was a coinstar machine inside and I checked it on the way out. BINGO.

8 - Clad dimes
1 - Clad Nickel
12 - One Cent Zincolns
182 - Copper One Cents
4- Wheat Cents ('44, '49d, '54d, '56d)
6 - Canada One Cents, incl. a centenial.
1 - Canada 25c.
$3.14 Total
 
Upvote 10
I won't let my wife do the grocery shopping.

That way, I get to eat everything thing I like.

The coinstar machine in my store never has anything in it... well, on the outside anyhow.

Where did you find all that change? What part of the machine?
 
In the reject tray. Hard to believe people don't hear 200+ coins filling the tray. Last time I was there and checked, there was only one coin, a silver rosie.
 
Last edited:
Grocery shopping is wonderful. Remember, if you don't shop. you don't eat. Great find in that machine...
 
I usually only find a wad of gum !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom