Drmagnum Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Minelab Safari Jun 12, 2011 #1 This token seems familiar to me...anyone know what it was/is used for? Attachments E-Token 1 (Small).webp 21.8 KB · Views: 329 E-Token 2 (Small).webp 20.8 KB · Views: 315
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2011 #2 Golf ball dispenser token. Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2011 #3 Seriously.... These tokens- are used in this machine- Upvote 0
Drmagnum Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Minelab Safari Jun 12, 2011 Thread Owner #4 I knew I'd seen them before! I thought that might be a quick solve. Ty. Upvote 0
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2011 #5 diggummup said: Golf ball dispenser token. Click to expand... Haha..thats funny cause i found one of those a few months back....ironically near a golfcourse Upvote 0
diggummup said: Golf ball dispenser token. Click to expand... Haha..thats funny cause i found one of those a few months back....ironically near a golfcourse
Drmagnum Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Minelab Safari Jun 14, 2011 Thread Owner #6 I guess it's no surprise my golf clubs are in the basement collecting dust! I might have to take the token out and hit a few now Upvote 0
I guess it's no surprise my golf clubs are in the basement collecting dust! I might have to take the token out and hit a few now