D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2016 Thread Owner #1 nowhere near as stunning as yours....but they still are pretty little buggers in their own right! Tx for all your help.....I still have a few more swirls/patches; so if you are still willing, I will keep em coming. Attachments IMG_5728.webp 412.7 KB · Views: 97
nowhere near as stunning as yours....but they still are pretty little buggers in their own right! Tx for all your help.....I still have a few more swirls/patches; so if you are still willing, I will keep em coming.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 10, 2016 #2 Oh yeah, that made a really nice display! There are some pretty good ones in there! Post all the pics you want.
Oh yeah, that made a really nice display! There are some pretty good ones in there! Post all the pics you want.