What's new

Group hunt 4/11

bilt46

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
382
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
around town
Detector(s) used
CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good day today,got to check out some new woods with Mikewaz, Treasurefiend,Twistidd, and nice to meet Watercolor and DP Bob..
It took till the last stop to finally get some silver, got 2 dimes and an indian penny looks like a 1903,also 7 wheats and the little train car.
BillT.
 

Attachments

  • img014.webp
    img014.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 224
Great hunt Bill! Man I'm feeling left out today. Had fun hanging out with the family though. I did all of my detecting throughout the week.
 
Looks like you guys found a nice spot. Great hunt!
 
Heretic! You took one of Mark's CJ toys !

Nice digs though!
 
It was great to finally meet you and your brother yesterday :thumbsup: I had a fun time hunting with you guys.

Congrats on on those cool finds! The south side of that park looks promising as well.


Lowbatts said:
Heretic! You took one of Mark's CJ toys !

Nice digs though!

That's OK. . . I think I have two or three of those streetcars ;D However, that little gun joe found I don't have yet :D

Take care & Happy Easter!
Mark
 
Bill
  It was nice to put a face with the name.
  I bet Twistidd  didn't like seeing that Rosie
  It wasn't my day for silver.. It's been so long I'm hoping for the BIG ONE next time..
  I hit that park after I left and got skunked there too.
  Congrats on those finds.. 
 
 
Nice finds! Everyone is finding the Rosies except for me. My goal? I WILL find one next week. I will keep going until I have one in my sight. Those pesky mercs and Barbers better stay out of my way, lol.

Joe
 
Well, you did it again Bill.

You sure can pick those silvers out of some tough spots. I'm still chuckling over you finding Joe's Rosie
Mike
 
Awesome job bud!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
mikewaz said:
Well, you did it again Bill.

You sure can pick those silvers out of some tough spots. I'm still chuckling over you finding Joe's Rosie
Mike
I wouldnt find them if you wrent such a diehard and hang out till the bitter end, I've had a great time out with you the last few weekends..
We'll keep trying, BillT.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom