What's new

Group of points I inherited marked Kentucky

intensecrasher

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
258
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just sharing these points that came from my grandfather. These are the better ones from a frame marked Kentucky.

P5180001.webpP5180002.webp
 
Upvote 0
Those are nice. Did your grandfather find them? I have one my grandfather found in either 1914 or 15 when he was digging for fish bait while he was a student at Young Harris College in the mountains of North Georgia. It is very special to me.
 
That black one is really nice
 
Those are nice. Did your grandfather find them? I have one my grandfather found in either 1914 or 15 when he was digging for fish bait while he was a student at Young Harris College in the mountains of North Georgia. It is very special to me.

No he didn't find these, I'm not sure of where he got them but they are legit. Most of our collection was found in Iowa.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom