What's new

Grover Cleveland Presidential Token

rwsnc

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
990
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could use a little help identifying this thing. I think it's a Grover Cleveland Presidential Token, but I don't know when or why it was issued.

IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg


The back is a little tough to read but it says:

Old Grover
Mayor of Buffalo
Governor of New York
Favored Tariff Reduction
Expanded Civil Service
Showed Keen Tact in his Foreign Policy
The Man of Destiny


There seems to be one or two other issues that I've found on the internet, but this one looks like this:
ClevelandPrestoken.jpg
 
bigcypresshunter said:
Here is Garfield. I cant find any president later than yours. (Cleveland). Maybe this set is from the early 1900s. ???

Keep digging... looks like you're getting close. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom