Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
OK I feel better , I Have never used Reds lap top before!!!!! My nice 21inch wide screen monitor took a C@rap tonight when i went in to log in, That was just the end to a Frustrating day!!!! Actually it was near the end!!! Went over to our vacant Apt to finish up Scraping the Grout lines in the tile!!! To Re Grout it and the tiles fell off the wall exposing the Mess Behind it,, This will be expensive!!!!!! 1500 To 2000!!!!



Here's another route... Get several different colors, make a fancy design and just tape the walls, no need for tile then. Yes, women do find me handy... and I go by the name of Dr. Octopus 










