What's new

GT Sniffed Nice .925.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
2,371
Golden Thread
0
Location
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 hour hunt with GT yields decent sterling ring, pendant, $1.74 clad, and a whatsit.
 

Attachments

  • image-2713556508.webp
    image-2713556508.webp
    86.6 KB · Views: 156
  • image-1960718619.webp
    image-1960718619.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Wow I was walking towards you from the north.....DID YOU SEE THE DANG SAND PILED UP!!!

Gratz for sure. My hunt yielded grey matter and clad....nevermind the pull tabs and rusty bottle caps!!!!
 
Yes it was pretty high. I did find a couple decent cuts. It's nice to just hear those nulls and keep on strolling! I kept an eye out for you but never saw you. I was out by 9:30
 
You did good. Are those diamonds or CZ's?
 
looks like a carnival cruise lines loyalty program pin
 
UPDATE: They are real diamonds! I just received my test kit and confirmed they are real.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom