Guardian Angels

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ole_grisley said:
WOW great stories here and I remember my dad telling me that when he was in Washington state he worked at a repair shop and one night they had to respond to a bad car wreck and the person was trappen in the car and they had no way to get the door pried open (Before jaws of life was used everywhere) when a large black man picked up my dad and another worker and set them aside he said let me and he just grabbed the door and put the other hand against the car and pullued it off like it was nothing, My dad started to say thank you and he was gone that fast. I have had several ghost enconters my self and people laugh if you tell them about them. I saw the ghost of Devils Elbow in Owego NY 2 times the one made me almost wreck my Camaro.
anothe time MY Grandmother was having bad health problems and I was worried that she would not make it and I saw 3 Men? well they looked like monks and had hoods over thier faces and the voices sounded like men and they told me that she would live a long life and that my grandfather would go before her by close to 20 years and he died 10 years later and she died about 30 years later. I do beleive we can be concated by ghosts ? angels? or whatever they are.

ole_grisley, please read my first post that opened this thread. Sounds like the same Angel. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: ;D "Google" "GUARDIAN ANGELS" 6,990,000 "hits" or look in a dictionary on Angels; MAY be an ANGEL with a PURPOSE... DUNNO. :dontknow: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee?

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
A few years back, my Grandma was in recovery from knee surgery, still walking with a cane and in a significant amount of pain at times. She's very independent and she walked all over the place against the doctor's direction...lol

It came an ice storm and there was an inch of solid ice on the ground....as always, she was hell-bent on getting the mail, so she grabbed her cane and proceeded to the mail box. (What was she thinking?)

Long story short - she slipped on the ice and fell. BUT she told us that "someone" caught her before she hit the ground, put her back on her feet and helped her to the door. She didn't see anyone, she just talks about a "presence" that helped her out in a time of need...

I believe that this was a guardian angel. What else could it have been?

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
I has a similar experience on a crash scene in North Carolina on a two lane between Jacksonville and Myrtel Beach. I was sleeping in the car while my wife drove us to the beach to spend a few days with her family. Being in the Service and spending the last two weeks in the bush I closed my eyes to finally get some sleep. It was raining horribly and I recall my wife screaming. I woke up to see the tail lights of a car in front of us go off the road into a deep ditch. I immediately told her to stop as I ran out to help.

When I approached the car I noticed the female was slumped over the wheel and her long hair was actually stuck in strands in the broken windshield. I pounded on the window since the door was locked with no response. Finally the female looked up and tilted her head toward me. Her face was covered in blood and bleeding badly and I was immediately tapped on the shoulder be a guy. It was raining out and not very well lit, kind of like the evening after the sun sets.. and this guy said "Dont worry, I'm here to get her...You can leave know she's with me". I thanked the man although never saw his face, only his profile even though he was directly beside me. When I returned to my car I told my wife to drive off (this was before cell phones, I think the pack phones were available for cars back then, but we didnt have one....1995) After Christy drove away she said "is she going to be alright?" I said I think so, that guy was there to help her.....She said "what guy, you were the only one down there...I never saw anyone but you".

"Z"

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this on the Religion thread, but it should be here, too.

That man who was just rescued ALIVE after about 30 days trapped in some ruble in Haiti told his rescuers that a man in a white robe or coat had brought him water while he was trapped. The doctors eval showed that the man was pretty fit for being trapped for so long a time and was just a little bit dehydrated. They had no explanation for it. Some folks think a local person kept coming by and giving the man water during his ordeal.

Question: If is was a "local man" why didn't he grab some rescuers and lead them to the trapped guy after he found him the first time????? My Mother, who heard it on the news first, and I believe that it was either Jesus or a Guardian Angel that was bringing the man water.

Your thoughts??

O

Old Silver

Shortstack said:
I posted this on the Religion thread, but it should be here, too.

That man who was just rescued ALIVE after about 30 days trapped in some ruble in Haiti told his rescuers that a man in a white robe or coat had brought him water while he was trapped. The doctors eval showed that the man was pretty fit for being trapped for so long a time and was just a little bit dehydrated. They had no explanation for it. Some folks think a local person kept coming by and giving the man water during his ordeal.

Question: If is was a "local man" why didn't he grab some rescuers and lead them to the trapped guy after he found him the first time????? My Mother, who heard it on the news first, and I believe that it was either Jesus or a Guardian Angel that was bringing the man water.

Your thoughts??

I agree with you. If it had been a resident, then why did he leave him trapped for so long?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions