What's new

Guess I had this coming

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended the month with a double box skunk!

But I can't complain for a guy who was going to retire.

ended the month with

over 300 40%
50 + Franklins
over 100 90% kennedys
19 walkers

and 2 peace dollars - picked up at face yesterday.

Oh yeah look out with these results I think I'm gonna kick it up a little :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
I'm sorry to tell you this BUT !!!
Rule number 678934521 states that : When a person
announces retirement. They are no longer allowed to CRH
and, all coins found after said date "must" be sent to
Bluefin1959 ::)
HH
Dan lol
 
bluefin1959 said:
I'm sorry to tell you this BUT !!!
Rule number 678934521 states that : When a person
announces retirement. They are no longer allowed to CRH
and, all coins found after said date "must" be sent to
Bluefin1959 ::)
HH
Dan lol


Lol Dan that is a good one .. sounds like the LJSF, LJs silver fund 5% of the newbies take goes to here , ha ... make sure you hit her up for her retirement too :icon_jokercolor:, ED
 
You know P-daddy

For someone contemplating Retirement, those are some huge numbers.

So why would you retire?

Funny I don't remember you posting any huge hits in march......??????


Oh I get it......... April Fools. Ha. You had me going.......

Mojo
 
Oh I get it......... April Fools. Ha. You had me going.......

Nope photos to follow tomorrow. It's midnight here 6 am comes awful early.
 
Those are amaizing numbers Pdiddy.

Golden Silver
 
Yes I agree with people they are impressive. and a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm desparately searching for my camera and reader. I think the 47th element took it to work with her. Cant find it!!! I'll post when I get home from work :-\

Some have said the numbers are be an april fools joke. I guarantee you it is not.

Couple posts you may rememer that I started trying to judge my progress for the month

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,225972.0.html

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,224388.0.html

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,224588.0.html
 
Rule number 678934521 states that : When a person
announces retirement. They are no longer allowed to CRH
and, all coins found after said date "must" be sent to
Bluefin1959

Hey no problem... just send me your checking acct # and I 'll send them right over ;D
 
I too ended the month with a double box skunk, silver for the month though at 88 oz out of roughly 110 boxes so not a bad average overall. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom