Knockneed Man
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2018
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 128
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
First off, I would like to thank my brother for posting this thread for me! I have since joined the Treasurenet and look forward to being a member of this group! So over the weekend I took my 6 year old daughter out on a “arrowhead hunt” for her first time. We went to a recently plowed field here in NC and definitely found some things. I thought I may have found a “crude” guilford axe, but still not certain. She found on her own what I believe to be a Halifax point (I think a plow may have removed the tip and a notch). Would love to hear any input you guys may have about the finds! Thanks and look forward to sharing again soon!