Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #1 Dad found this 2.5” guilford today while shooting clays in Fluvanna County. Not bad. Upvote 0
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #2 I'd give dad a "Huzzah!" Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2019 #3 Extreme multi-tasking. Helluva man who can shoot clays while looking at the ground!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2019 #4 Nice point. I think at that time, I may have set the gun down and started to look for more points !