What's new

Gulf of Mexico finds.....

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to hunt the gulf for only one hour and here are my finds. The ring is a nice Triton tungsten carbide men's band.
 

Attachments

  • Padre.webp
    Padre.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Padre2.webp
    Padre2.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 133
Nice ring Mike , hope your putting on the sun screen !
 
Very nice!A good hour.
Congratulations on the finds.
Sounds neat just to swing there.
 
Nice ring Mike!! Man that just of been a thrill. Hope you get to go back!
 
Good returns for just an hour Mike.
 
Nice finds. Must be a popular ring, I found a Triton Titainium at a school, almost identical to yours! Love the shells
 
I found a piece of lead just like that sinker. Mananged $1.80 and a junk ring too. That is a nice ring.
 
one hour???? I`ll send you some money, buy me some lotto tickets...lol
 
WTG Mike!! That Triton tungsten carbide is super nice!! :thumbsup:
 
While I was in the water detecting, a lady told her young son that I was looking for treasure. He then asked me if I was a pirate. (for the record, I am not).
 
WTG on the tungsten ring, Mike. A real keeper! :icon_thumleft:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom