What's new

✅ SOLVED Gun looking thing, or just some plumbing pipe sorta of thing?

8Reales

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
3,632
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i know its brass, Its marked "E" on one side, any ideas? It has a barrel type hole, then a smaller hole on top of that.
27539970_554827271541197_8439989515594867938_n.webp
27654347_554827314874526_4640125785987512438_n.webp
27540792_554827368207854_370562081541925993_n.webp
27459909_554827391541185_8323880455519505045_n.webp
 
Looks like a type of cable clamp for a battery.
 
Upvote 0
Battery clamp?
Minus the cable, of course.
 
Upvote 0
I think it's a brass water spigot.IMO
 
Upvote 0
Interesting piece
 
Upvote 0
71383495-B42D-4F08-93E0-ECE61C21FB27.webp
0B4F8053-55AD-478A-A1EE-85BDBA09769D.webp
Hi thanx for all the replies I’m going with the car battery part.
 
Upvote 0
Yep once it was cleaned up I agree battery cable clamp.
 
Upvote 0
Correctly ID as an old brass battery clamp
 
Upvote 0
Mark this one solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom