What's new

H.S. Beals $1.00 Token

Idaho PRB

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
76
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Ace 250
H.S. Beal's $1.00 Token

Found this token the other day, thought I'd post it for you to see.
Idaho PRB (Jeepers! Sorry about the HUGE pics) I'll have to figure that one out.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2639.webp
    IMG_2639.webp
    12 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2640.webp
    IMG_2640.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 254
Re: H.S. Beal's $1.00 Token

Thanks intimer! got the photos resized.
 
Re: H.S. Beal's $1.00 Token

Harry Scott Beals was only in the general merchandise business for a short time. He found greener pastures in Twin Falls in the real estate business and then farmed near Burley. I have the 50¢ denomination.
John in ID
 
That's kewl! Would you sell this? I looked on eBay. My name is Beals too so this is pretty sweet to me.
 
the huge pictures are great easy to see,iam old,ready cool token
Found this token the other day, thought I'd post it for you to see.
Idaho PRB (Jeepers! Sorry about the HUGE pics) I'll have to figure that one out.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom