What's new

Had 15 extra minutes.......

Emileel

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
on Friday so I stopped by a new bank I hadn't been to before and they had 3 rolls of 1/2s which I bought. Its always a good sign when they have to black out the account number on the roll. I took them home and out of 60 coins, I ended up with a roll of uncirculated 1976 Kennedys and 18 40% Kennedys.

Not too bad considering.
 
Upvote 0
I agree. I always like to see the older brown wrappers with someones numbers on them. Usually they have silver. Nice score.
rileyboy
 
Dumping is extremely easy for me. My son has a junior account with a local credit union with a coin machine. no cost to dump however many coins you have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom