Had a few beers and made some nice finds.....

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Met up with quaidmon from the TNET forum again. As usual, we had a fun day. Slammed back a couple of beers and hit an old park here in NJ. And boy was it H-U-M-I-D!!! Maybe not what you guys get in Florida or Texas, but, it was off the charts.

Quaidmon did real good and found a nice silver ring and a mess of clad. As for me, I got killed with tons of iron and pulltabs. I did manage to snag two real nice keepers. One is a super sweet charm. Looks gold, but, I don't think it is. Real heavy and looks brand new. Didn't even have to dig. It VDI'd at about a 35 or 40. When I pinpointed it said 0 inches. These signals tend to be trash normally, but, I always dig them. Well, the charm was lying right on top of the ground hidden good by about a half inch of grass. The only markings it has is "K.C." on the back.

My only other keeper was this strange metal bird or squirrel of some sort. It too is pretty heavy. It's not broke, it's just one piece. Don't know what it is or where it came from. Nice though. Also found about a buck in clad (which was really hard to come by in this park). Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCF0039.jpg
    DSCF0039.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 504
  • DSCF0040.jpg
    DSCF0040.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 499
  • DSCF0038.jpg
    DSCF0038.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 503
Upvote 0

Tank69