What's new

Had a few hours today

seatedhalf

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these today. Wheats were dated from 1920 and up. Dimes were about a foot apart. The new E-Trac makes me ;D
 

Attachments

  • roosies.webp
    roosies.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 202
  • wheats.webp
    wheats.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 201
Just getting used to it Billy. I really am finding out what I have been missing with my old DFX.(Had it four years) It sure picks up stuff inbetween trash and next to trash nicely. Found four silver coins so far that my DFX did not even get a signal from or mixed it with the trash into a signal that was choppy and would not dig in a park or schoolyard. I have been impressed so far.
 
Sweet silver. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the new machine. What kind of coil are you using?

HH
 
Stock coil is all I have right now. Seems to be working for now. Have not really given any thought to a different coil yet. Any thoughts on it?
 
Them are keepers! I got a wheat in the water yesterday! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds! Went from hotter than Heck to cold and rainy and the skeeters are unmerciful! I wear a net just to take out the 4 Yorkies.
 
nice finds! makes ya want to hit all the spots you ever went with your Whites, at least that how I felt once I got the Minelab. congrats on a good hunt! :thumbsup:
 
Wish I'd known about Minelab before I bought my DFX. It's now an expensive paperweight.
 
Nice Silver and Wheat finds! WTG :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom