PI PETE Hero Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 550 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 20, 2014 #1 Had a fun day - I had hope for gold but got 3 junk jewelry! Attachments image-3427473860.webp 39.6 KB · Views: 130 Upvote 0
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 20, 2014 #2 That's more than I found today, Pedrod! I wish you the best in your next hunt Lorraine
digitall Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 52 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2014 #3 Same here that's more than I did.
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,892 Reaction score 8,272 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Aug 20, 2014 #4 Everyday is a Adventure, You just never know....Good Job...
sponge Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Aug 20, 2014 #5 At least you didnt forget your mesh pouch. Shoving hooks in my baggies pocket hoping I dont see blood running down me leg. Yarrrrrrr sponge using smoke signals.
At least you didnt forget your mesh pouch. Shoving hooks in my baggies pocket hoping I dont see blood running down me leg. Yarrrrrrr sponge using smoke signals.