What's new

Had a quicky for lunch!!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We worked at a house today that was built in the late teens or early twenties so at lunch (with permission) I spent about 45 minutes in the back yard. It's a small house so I didn't expect much. I did ok, it was better than the bologna sandwich I would have had. Found a buffalo nickel (no date) some clad, a cool old truck, two pieces to a pocket watch, old buckle and a nice brass piece to a door handle. Man.....work gets in the way of everything. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1441223444764.webp
    1441223444764.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 1441223463363.webp
    1441223463363.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 1441223485753.webp
    1441223485753.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 1441223502415.webp
    1441223502415.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 16
Very nice quick hunt!

I love finding old pocket watches and their inner workings.
 
Looks like a fun hunt and better than a sandwich any day of the week!
 
I love those old ornate door knob plates! Nice to have some fun at work.
 
That truck is the shiite
 
I guess your idea and my idea of a lunch-time quickie are a bit different :laughing7: Nice finds though! :thumbsup:
 
Weird truck relic...
Wonder what that one is... water truck... milk truck ? hmm
Someone may shed some light.

AHHHH Fire ?
 
Weird truck relic...
Wonder what that one is... water truck... milk truck ? hmm
Someone may shed some light.

AHHHH Fire ?

I think it's a fuel truck. Not sure. Looks pretty old. There is no writing on bottom at all
 
The truck looks like a Tootsie Toy, but they are usually marked on the bottom.
 
I guess your idea and my idea of a lunch-time quickie are a bit different :laughing7: Nice finds though! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was afraid there would be pictures:tongue3:
Those are great relics and anytime you can get an old nickel is always better.
 
That toy car is really cool
 
It is probably this one I googled Tootsie C.O.E.images (1).webpcoe stands for cab over engine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom