What's new

Had a silver day out with sharpshooter.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw Sharpshooter at "our" school. I think we both enjoyed the decent weather. I might be sick tomorrow (cough cough) from work and try to get back out again since is supose to be another decent day.

Was a good day for me. I found a 1950 silver dime, a Canadian cent and 2 wheaties. Found out allot more about my detector too. Always room for me to learn more about it.
 

Attachments

  • 12-01-09 finds.webp
    12-01-09 finds.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 458
You did have a good day.

I didn't realize you had dug so many coins.

I ended up with 4 coins total.

And none were old!

Might have to change my strategy and start digging nickel signals.

Gotta be some there somewhere.
 
Well I cheated a little bit. ha ha The hour or so I was gone at the tot lot I dug probably half of those. I did find all the good stuff at the school/church area.


BTW....... I found place in the fence I about bet a guy could fit through at he football field. Looks like I might have plans tomorrow!!! haha
 
You 2 guys need to let that school rest

You 2 guys need to let that school rest, and there is no need to wear out your detectors, your having to much fun..
I am going to try to go tomorrow, but Saturday for sure. Look out OKC. I need some more zincs..
HH...BJ
 
Got out today at the school. Found 1 more wheatie 1950 I think it was. Fairly close to where I found the silver dime. I dug to china on a iffy one right after that to find a nice piece of iron. I think I was really "trying" to make it sound better than it was. Kinda like when the sun is coming up while deer hunting. Everything looks like the monster buck!! ha ha

Got on the football field too. TONS of clad but nothing good. Didn't cover much due to excessive clad digging. I guess I cant complain toooooo much! lo l'm not sure that is gonna produce any silver. Maybe just lots of clad. I cant believe that it wouldn't have something.

Froze my butt off but all in all it was a better day than being at work!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom