worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Been watching the amount of seed in my feeder as I can tell if the squirrels have been in it,not for 10 days so far.I see this guy about to walk the line,it takes a moment for the recording to start so I

missed the "about" to and got the "walk".Same squirrel trying both ends.

Now all he can do is lick his wounds.:laughing7:

K1024_DSCN7442.JPG

I didn't like how he caught that rod so I moved the tray,now all he can do is see nothing.

K1024_DSCN7464.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:
Chris, ran across a video last night that I think you (and everyone else) will enjoy.

I love it. For more fun check out any "squirrel catapult" on youtube. I however, would not do a catapult, but the radio controller beastie is priceless.

Been watching the amount of seed in my feeder as I can tell if the squirrels have been in it,not for 10 days so far.I see this guy about to walk the line,it takes a moment for the recording to start so I

missed the "about" to and got the "walk".Same squirrel trying both ends.

Now all he can do is lick his wounds.:laughing7:

View attachment 1545167

I didn't like how he caught that rod so I moved the tray,now all he can do is see nothing.

View attachment 1545170

GOD Bless

Chris

That's kinda how I imagined it! Hilarious! I'm glad you caught it!

Chris, ran across a video last night that I think you (and everyone else) will enjoy.

Kinda messed up taking so much joy in a terrified animal

Hmm...tree rats not hurt, keep coming back, and even keep coming around the very toy that keeps scaring them. Something tells me they don't mind too much. :wink:

Haven't you ever scared someone? A friend? Spouse? Did they have any lasting ill effects from it?

...Ok, so I stand corrected (again!). Everyone, minus one. :laughing9:

I love it. For more fun check out any "squirrel catapult" on youtube. I however, would not do a catapult, but the radio controller beastie is priceless.

The catapults are extreme, but I liked the water balloon one.

WT... Man these pics would also look so nice back in The Random Picture Thread. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back