PowerDubs
Sr. Member
I had a really good first month detecting, with an Ace350. Bit by the bug, I upgraded to a (used) AT pro and found a great deal on a Nel Attack coil for it.
Had time today, so I put on the attack, and went into my backyard in an area I had went over several times with the 350. The Nel did exactly what I wanted- it found a coin the 350 never picked up.
First time finding one of these. Pretty cool.
Had time today, so I put on the attack, and went into my backyard in an area I had went over several times with the 350. The Nel did exactly what I wanted- it found a coin the 350 never picked up.
First time finding one of these. Pretty cool.
Upvote
48
It's always nice to have previously hunted sites re-open due to upgrades. GL & HH







