Scalper
Bronze Member
Heehehe, talk about customer service I had 2 tellers and the manager taking care of the 2 boxes I brought in today...They were extremely polite and one of the tellers said so "Ed are you here with your halves " ....bloody right I was and I am going to start pumping more to them .
. Because they know that they ********* up when they called the cops on mefor bringing in 2 boxes of halves. They had a special meeting after being confronted on this subject and the manager admitted that the bank was totally wrong ... she said that she did not blame me for pulling my money out of their bank .... I withdrew 22k and left $ 20.00 in my account , I say hit them were it really hurts $$$$...
I dont want to go on ranting and raving on here but I am still P.Oed and they knew it .... hhahahha they pulled out those plastic bags that are marked coins and there is no counter so that means I will just have to dump them larger amounts of coins ...
. Because they know that they ********* up when they called the cops on mefor bringing in 2 boxes of halves. They had a special meeting after being confronted on this subject and the manager admitted that the bank was totally wrong ... she said that she did not blame me for pulling my money out of their bank .... I withdrew 22k and left $ 20.00 in my account , I say hit them were it really hurts $$$$...I dont want to go on ranting and raving on here but I am still P.Oed and they knew it .... hhahahha they pulled out those plastic bags that are marked coins and there is no counter so that means I will just have to dump them larger amounts of coins ...
Upvote
0







