What's new

had to travel yesterday...

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
I had to travel yesterday for work. Hit up two banks and was able to get $140 in halves at one and $264 at the other. I'd tell you what I found but in light of all the recent banter about BB I'll plead the 5th.

HH guys!!

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
phrostie said:
I had to travel yesterday for work. Hit up two banks and was able to get $140 in halves at one and $264 at the other. I'd tell you what I found but in light of all the recent banter about BB I'll plead the 5th.

HH guys!!

~phrostie


If you are not going to post the results, then why should we care if you picked up rolls of coins?
:icon_scratch:


Jim
 
I agree when I dont want to post my finds I just keep quiet what a dumb post lol. ??? Anymore I just talk about what I dont find try to discourage competetion .
 
i suppose we may as well just add this forum under "Today's Finds" in that case.
 
dang you guys sure can't take jokes around here. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I found 63 40%s and 1 64. happy hunting.
 
phrostie said:
dang you guys sure can't take jokes around here. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I found 63 40%s and 1 64. happy hunting.

Figured it was a joke about a post a few days back.... Nice one. :D
 
Maybe we are just uptight because the finds are WAY down overall. I have gone 7 weeks, 2 boxes a week with Zippity Do Da!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see there have been some good finds but for the most part it has been the worst I've seen since I have been doing this.
 
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Maybe we are just uptight because the finds are WAY down overall. I have gone 7 weeks, 2 boxes a week with Zippity Do Da!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see there have been some good finds but for the most part it has been the worst I've seen since I have been doing this.
Where is it so zipity do da at, you know what region of the Kountry, assume your in AmeriKa, right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom