JJTheisen
Full Member
Hey guys and gals,
It has definitely been a crazy summer for myself. Since my very nice find when I first started, I have had some average finds, and a good week last week finding 70-80 keepers in 4 boxes. I have also encountered many skunk boxes myself in the last few months, but just laughed it off till the next week
Hope everyone has had a great summer and has had some amazing finds! Looking forward to reading some more great posts going into the fall!
Happy Hunting all!
JJ
It has definitely been a crazy summer for myself. Since my very nice find when I first started, I have had some average finds, and a good week last week finding 70-80 keepers in 4 boxes. I have also encountered many skunk boxes myself in the last few months, but just laughed it off till the next week
Hope everyone has had a great summer and has had some amazing finds! Looking forward to reading some more great posts going into the fall! Happy Hunting all!
JJ

Upvote
0







