What's new

Hagerstown, MD looking for help with a farm!

Chaney

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 16, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have permission to hunt a beautiful farm that is currently on the market so time is limited. In the 25 mins I had time to hunt I found a solid silver cufflink from 18-19th century. Looking for someone that might want to hunt it with me. Too mych for one person in a limited time span.
 
Man! If that wasn’t 20 hours a way. I’d be all over that. Best of luck out there. I can’t wait to see what you uncover
 
I was born and raised in Hagerstown but now live in southwest Georgia. If I was close I would gladly help you out.
 
Good luck in finding someone ! I think you are on the right track here to find someone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom