What's new

Half a box from a new bank...

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
So there's this bank near me that's been in business for about 130 years, and I just found out about their existence last month. They have three branches all about 10 miles from one another. To make a long story short, I went in there on a whim last month, got $50 in halves in machine rolls, and pulled 2 40's. Went back two days later, and opened an account. Yesterday, I got a pair of 40's and a beautiful '63 Franklin out of another $50 in rolls. Went in this morning, got $250, and found 7 40's plus two Franklins. Weirdly enough, 2 of the 40's were ends (I think one might be an SMS coin?), and so was one of the Franklins.

So out of the $350 I got from that one box, I've found 11 40's and 3 Franklins. I know it's nothing special, but around Philly, those are really good results. Apparently their boxes come from NJ, they still have $50 more, and are going to order me a few boxes. By far the most friendly bank I've ever done business with.

IMAG0067.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Well done! "Enders" are always a treat. They keep your attention throughout
all the other rolls.
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Good score Ltrain, nice pic :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom