goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I don't post much because my supply of coins is limited, I'm in a rural area with banks few and far between, all refuse to order halfs or sell bags. Today, I had a half day and we decided in advance to go to a new area. Most banks had no halves, but one had $160 and I bought $50 in nickels too. Nickels were skunk, halves gave 8 40% and a 64. Then, I had time to hit another bank on the way back, $60 produced another 8 40%, beating the past two month's totals. Not bad...

HH
-GC

Upvote 0
Great job on the silver. I live with about 30 banks with-in 10 minutes of my house and I still have problems getting halves. When I first started a year ago there was a few halves around at a few banks($20-$30). then I started hunting hot and heavy last week, after the first day I had all of the halves from all of the banks. I too have to take a little road trip to find halves. Once or twice a week I am going to plan out a trip to a new area to get halves. My banks will order halves for me but all seven boxes so far have been skunks. So don't feel bad about them not ordering, at least around here they do not produce at all.

Keep plugging away and you will find the silver.
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back