What's new

Hallmark

Digger Don

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Satsuma, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, does anyone know what E stamped in a 10K gold rid g mean?
Thanks in advance.
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Digger Don! Take a look at Forum: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...
 
Could be the size of the ring as European countries use the alphabet for sizing purposes
 
Here are some pics ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556630785.753499.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556630805.803122.webp
 
I don't see an E anywhere in your pic - I see what I believe is a copyright symbol ( c with circle around it , and another shape/ symbol that I believe to be a maker's mark .
 
If the E was after the 10K it would most likely mean "Electroplate" which means it's gold plated but considering where the "E" is located on your ring it's something other than that. I've never seen a ring with that "E" on it.
 
Correction to my previous reply - at that time I only saw the one pic ( without the E) no idea what it signifies ..
 
If it's gold it doesn't matter if it's electroplate you will see it flaking if it's been in the ground. Welcome to tnet
 
It's definitely gold I think. Hope to get an idea of the jeweler so I can get an idea what it's worth before I take it to pawn shop. Has 11 stones, missing one
 
Nice ring find, congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
Dont go to a pawn shop they wont even give you scrap theres many places that will give you better.!!!! A pawn shop will take you to the cleaners after dragging you through the mud
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom