What's new

Halves

rwb83

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
My last box where reported finding (7) 40%'ers and (3) 90%'ers...As soon as I opened that box I was sure I wasn't going to find any keepers as when I opened the box at least 40% of the enders on one side had big purple streaks across the face of the coins >:( "Great...I've stumbled into somebody's dumb..." But as luck would have it enough other coins were mixed in with the dump coins to not only give me a keeper or two, but my best box yet. So, I guess my lesson learned was to not get so discouraged when I open a box and see a bunch of somebody's "Searched Mark"
 
Upvote 0
rwb83 said:
My last box where reported finding (7) 40%'ers and (3) 90%'ers...As soon as I opened that box I was sure I wasn't going to find any keepers as when I opened the box at least 40% of the enders on one side had big purple streaks across the face of the coins >:( "Great...I've stumbled into somebody's dumb..." But as luck would have it enough other coins were mixed in with the dump coins to not only give me a keeper or two, but my best box yet. So, I guess my lesson learned was to not get so discouraged when I open a box and see a bunch of somebody's "Searched Mark"
oh yeah I've found some big numbers in Boxes with marked coins in them B4, not this year though :icon_scratch: .
 
All it takes is one lone roll of silvers that made it through the system and into the machine. I once got 32 keepers out of a single box and i swear every other coin was a casino coin. Ive had 4 enders in one box to and end up with 4 keepers. Ya just never know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom