What's new

Hand feeding a Polar bear

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw this and liked it, so I thought I would post it.


 
That was a cool vid but its gonna hit the fan when Coca Cola sees they were omitted from the menu. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
He's not shy :o
 
shaun7 said:
He's not shy :o


Allways coming round for something to eat, I'm going to call him Len :laughing9:
 
hammered said:
shaun7 said:
He's not shy :o


Allways coming round for something to eat, I'm going to call him Len :laughing9:



:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

He's just left....I slept through it :laughing7:
 
I hope I am not the only one that sees what a bad idea this was for the Polar Bear and people.
 
"...and for my next trick: How my 3 year old can take our pitbulls bone away without him noticing!" ::)
 
Hey, HammeredThat is quite a video. I like it too, but man! Are they ever lucky that he decided to
jump-ship on his own.

Good one.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom