What's new

Hand wrap or loose?

Pirate Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
When dumping do you hand roll or bring the loose coins into your dump bank. I am assuming that if they are loose you use a free coin counting machine or coinstar for the free gift cards.

I think I will stick to halves and maybe do a dime box every once in awhile. I dont think I have the patience to wrap dimes if thats what I have to do.

Do you guys use machines to wrap or just hand wrap? Are there Half dollar wrapping machines?
 
Upvote 0
I hand wrap because I do not have a bank with a machine yet. Dimes are second favorite and not tedious if you have a coin machine, just edge search and dump in coin machine.

You can go through more of every denomination without hand rolling for sure.
 
I return all of my coins loose. Thats the only way the dump banks well take them in my area and thats a good thing because I'm not going to reroll all the coins that I go through.
 
MarkinIa said:
I return all of my coins loose. Thats the only way the dump banks well take them in my area and thats a good thing because I'm not going to reroll all the coins that I go through.


:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D
 
I have to re roll all my coins. I guess that's why pennies and dimes are a pain in the A$$. :'(

The Trezurhunter.
 
I have to re-wrap all my coins. I just do it after I look at each roll so I do not have to wrap them up later. I am very carefull about not damaging the wrappers because I know I have to use them again.
 
Wow, I guess I'm lucky on this topic. I use the free coin counting machine at my branch all I want. Plus having as many banks as bars in my town is an asset as well. I unfortunately had to re-roll once, and it was like some horrific torture. :icon_king:
 
I ordered plastic bank bags from Staples, then fill them up with loose and deposit them.
 
yeah, even though it takes longer to roll, like anything you get used to it after awhile. I dump them out and put em in my hand, edge search, put em back in and mark the roll while driving. It keeps me under 55.
 
I dump using 1k bags that the bank gives me and they give me back cash , no waiting for deposits to clear etc. ... slick as sh*t ... rerolling is a pain , Ed
 
I just bring everything back in their boxes loose. If I had to re-roll I would have quit long ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom