What's new

Handful of Military History

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not as old as I usually target but at this time of year beggars can't be choosers. Pretty sure the two items are belt accoutrements and date to WWI with the buttons. Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438266793.620167.webp
 
Upvote 22
Nice recoverys
 
I would take those finds anyday :icon_thumleft:
 
I was right about the belt parts...shooting for the whole uniform I think!
 

Attachments

  • belt.webp
    belt.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 82
ROMEO I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I COULD JUST DIG IN THE DIRT . NO WHERE YET TO DETECT ALL THE PROMISES JUST DONT CUT IT ANYMORE . NICE ITEMS YOU HAVE THERE . SWING SOME DIRT FOR ME WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. ITS BEEN SO HOT OUT THAT THE FINDS HAVE EVEN WENT DEEPER TO STAY COOL. DANG HUMIDITY IS JUST PLAIN BRUTAL AT THIS TIME WITH NO RELEIF IN SITE.
 
Nice finds! Love these military buttons!
 
Great looking military buttons.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom