What's new

Handful of Old Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pounded an out of the way beach earlier this morning ... Paid off in Silver n Gold. Wife cleaned up my mess before I could get a photo of it all. Finds included a stainless pocket knife, $6 buck in crusty clad, 8 earrings and a junker of a necklace.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1210 002.webp
    1210 002.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,217
Upvote 0
nice finds wtg :icon_thumleft: no way to complain about a gold an silver day
 
Nice finds, hard to find those good spots right now. congrats
 
Pretty nice for an off-season hunt. I wish I could find that on an outing or two! That middle top ring has an interesting nugget-like look to it. Is it silver or white gold?
 
Nice finds, WTG!!
I'm hoping to go out Monday.
 
Good one Dew I knew there would be some good cuts after that blow we had the other day. Hope to see you out some day.

Jonnie
 
Nothing to complain about when you
have a good gold and silver day like
that Dew. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That huge first one looks to be TI.... is it silver? You are just killing the beaches. I got a break this morning and ran out to look at the beach... but it looked like a muddy river and filled any cuts in rather than make um. The winds a blowing too. So i ran down the beach and headed back to do some more work. Keep um coming Dew.

Dew
 
Wowee!!

DewGuru, you are certainly on a roll!

Congrats on those beautiful finds!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • smelting.gif
    smelting.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 484
  • smelting.gif
    smelting.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 484

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom