What's new

HANDS DOWN THERE IS NOONE BETTER THAN BART AT BIG BOYS HOBBIES

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys just thought i would let everyone know if your looking to buy a metal detector contact bart at big boys hobbies he will not be undersold and has the best deals and prices around he is always ready to help and answer any questions you have thanks bart for the easy and simple transaction :thumbsup:
 
:thumbup:

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
 
Yep, worked for me!.in a timely fashion too.
 
Yep, worked for me!.in a timely fashion too.

It's nice to have someone who knows what they are doing and is just one of the guys you know and takes care of you
 
just got my e-trac today wow ultra fast shipping i ordered it yesterday thank you so much bart now i just need to learn how to use it lol once again thanks alot your the best dealer to deal with PERIOD.
 
What all you find so far?
 
What all you find so far?

Lol I found a penny ...but that just means the safari did its job.the etrac is definitely different but I will learn it I really like that I can download and upload programs for it that's cool thanks again Bart for the smoking deal and quick shipping I appreciate it
 
Lol I found a penny ...but that just means the safari did its job.the etrac is definitely different but I will learn it I really like that I can download and upload programs for it that's cool thanks again Bart for the smoking deal and quick shipping I appreciate it

Just a penny? I would hit the area again when you have a little more experience under you belt. The E-Trac should easily see some masked coins the Safari missed. What program are you running?

Thanks Gary! :icon_thumleft:
 
Just a penny? I would hit the area again when you have a little more experience under you belt. The E-Trac should easily see some masked coins the Safari missed. What program are you running?

Thanks Gary! :icon_thumleft:

I was using Andy sabicsh program I'm gonna go back and try a trashy park program also I'm very interested in trying a TTF program there
 
be sure in the trashy areas to slow way way down. That is where the E-Trac shines!
 
I agree Bart is the man. I mention Big Boys Hobbies every time someone is looking to upgrade or buy new.

To me it is more about him being a straight shooter. Give him the info and he steers you in the right direction but never pushes anything on you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom