What's new

Hang up the keys

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
How do you know when it is time to hang up the car keys?



I WOULD SAY WHEN YOUR DOG HAS THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!!!


A picture is worth a thousand words.
 

Attachments

  • Sudden fear.webp
    Sudden fear.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 303
LOL tee, I just got this one a half hour ago and it was so funny I just had to post it.

Ray
 
LOL! Oh man, thanks for that!
 
Reminds me of my dear, late Grandmother. She had a.....seems like an early '60's Plymouth Valiant with the push button transmission.

Only difference was is that I was a 5-6 year old kid in the place of the dog. :o

Best,
Scott
 
Hello, hypoman, you are welcome Thanks for your reply and I am glad you liked it,

Greetings, AU24K. I remember some of those Chrysler products with the push button trans. I take it that
you might have had some scarey experiences riding with her? Thanks for your interesting reply.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom