What's new

HANK AND I WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL, HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

LORRAINE
 

Attachments

  • looking.webp
    looking.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 889
Upvote 0
thanks Lorraine. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
 
Now Lorraine, what are you looking for under the cabnets, my lost password or something from our previous home? I suppose you know a great recipe for turkey left overs.
 
Florida Roy said:
Now Lorraine, what are you looking for under the cabnets, my lost password or something from our previous home? I suppose you know a great recipe for turkey left overs.

Hey Roy..are you the same Roy for whom I find all those wonderful MatchBox cars on the beach? :hello:
 
Thanks Lorraine, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

Aaron
 
Lorrain. said:
Florida Roy said:
Now Lorraine, what are you looking for under the cabnets, my lost password or something from our previous home? I suppose you know a great recipe for turkey left overs.

Hey Roy..are you the same Roy for whom I find all those wonderful MatchBox cars on the beach? :hello:
[/quote Yep, I sure am. I am the guy that cooks, you'll see me here all the time now and I will drive around in any old vehicle you send me. Hee,Hee
 
Lol,..... who's the Turkey !!!
 
Ha ha thats funny ...happy Thanksgiving to you also
 
Love it. My grandbaby had a good laugh!

apush
 
Florida Roy said:
Lorrain. said:
Florida Roy said:
Now Lorraine, what are you looking for under the cabnets, my lost password or something from our previous home? I suppose you know a great recipe for turkey left overs.

Hey Roy..are you the same Roy for whom I find all those wonderful MatchBox cars on the beach? :hello:
[/quote Yep, I sure am. I am the guy that cooks, you'll see me here all the time now and I will drive around in any old vehicle you send me. Hee,Hee

You're on Roy! Good to "hear " from you :hello:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom