What's new

Hanover, VA. Civil War minnie balls, button...

JJohnson

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Glen Allen, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Explorer, XS, E-Trac, CTX-30/30
Garrett: Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video of a couple combined hunts. Thanks for watching...

 
I really enjoyed that. I never got to hunt in Virgina. My family just about made up the entire 45th Va. Inf ....Grayson County down on the New River.
 
I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Pretty cool about your family serving here in Virginia. If you are ever in the area let me know and I will make sure you do some Civil War relic hunting in Virginia. HH
 
nice video, your in the CW diggers heaven "VA"
 
Thanks Mark...HH
 
I live up near Charlottesville, and am just getting into the hobby. I'd love to come out with you sometime if you'd have me. I don't mind a drive :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom