on top I walked all over it. I started noticing chips so I looked closer at the area.Dang!!! That's a nice Knife!!
Were you digging or was it on the surface?

I also found a metal object in a arrow shaped pattern but I know to little and would be a little embarrassed to put it on here. But the metal object looks as if the edges were attempted to be worked. I was in the mouth of a hole in stone wall, I wouldn't call it a cave being it only goes in about 30 or 40 feet. Kinda reaching in hopes it may have been used by early travelers.
Wow that is a sweet artifact! Thanks for the extra pic's. It looks like it is a knife, with heavy use and re-sharpening. Not sure it was ever used as a drill, but was headed down that path. An awl for how the tip is formed, could have been a possible, but (IMO) it was used as a knife only. Thank you for sharing!I wish I could find one like the above knifes. The only flint objects I've found are small. In other words I would like to find something worth something. The Indians here don't seem to be as talented as your Indians.