What's new

Happening now

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450602397.700828.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450602424.215304.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450602450.301160.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450602468.327921.webp
 
Upvote 40
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Wow nice keep it up
 
Nice digs Vince, love to see a great green patina in the hole. Hope that ring is true treasure. Would like to see the pics of the cleaned up finds later today.
 
Keep going bud! Looks good so far.
 
Love the old coins and the ring peeking out of the plug is always welcome!
 
I have some good news and some bad news.
The good one is that I began cleaning now but I remembered I have to go to work [emoji3]. The bad one is that the ring has no diamond. But you know, we are looking for emotions and I had that feeling when I found it. Thank's everybody for the support.
 
VINCE WHAT AND THE HECK AM I LOOKING AT ??????
 
This is the rest. I'm still cleaningImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450730672.366058.webp
 
Awesome! Congrats!
I'm still looking for one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom