What's new

Happy 420, everyone, start early

1715

Greenie
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Pierce FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you have a stickey one!

173 Airborne 65-68 Legs beware!
 
Are you talking about doing drugs? Or are you on drugs?
 
Hope you have a stickey one!

173 Airborne 65-68 Legs beware!

I remember as a lad , I'd wake up with a sticky one once in a while.
 
Only sticky one I have is the double IPA that pleases my pallet at the moment.
 
I remember as a lad , I'd wake up with a sticky one once in a while.

haha I never had many of those luckily. I see youre the next county over from me neighbor. :occasion14:
 
OK, I started early...let me know when I can stop!:tongue3:
 
I thought 420 meant Hitler's birthday (April 20). I remember wondering why so many young people thought it was such a big deal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom