What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gunsmoke (48)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,941
Reaction score
76,414
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_54348.webpHAPPY BIRTHDAY Gunsmoke !!!!avatar_54348.webp
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send Gunsmoke A Birthday Wish!​
 
 

Attachments

  • 0bcake21.webp
    0bcake21.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 0bcake21.webp
    0bcake21.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 204
Where does the time go? Happy Birthday,son.Keep those wheels turning,daddy needs new shoes.
 
LANCE MISS YOU ALOT! HOPE ITS A GREAT DAY !
 

Attachments

  • HB-00058-C~Happy-Birthday-Cowboy-Girl-and-Saguaro-Posters.webp
    HB-00058-C~Happy-Birthday-Cowboy-Girl-and-Saguaro-Posters.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 785
  • cat_birthday.webp
    cat_birthday.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 216
  • HB-00058-C~Happy-Birthday-Cowboy-Girl-and-Saguaro-Posters.webp
    HB-00058-C~Happy-Birthday-Cowboy-Girl-and-Saguaro-Posters.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 216
  • cat_birthday.webp
    cat_birthday.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 175
Birthdayballon3.gif​
 

Attachments

  • Birthdayballon3.gif
    Birthdayballon3.gif
    185.8 KB · Views: 250
Hey! Nothin' like all your friends reminding you that you're getting older! Thanks! Naw, really, I appreciate the thoughts. Wish I was going to be in Uvalde but it looks like I'm gonna miss it. Got to be home for Thanksgiving when my sister is coming up from Alabama with the kids. MG, I love the pic! That's a birthday greeting! Pop, I'll keep driving, but, you may just have to duct tape those old shoes for a few more weeks ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom