What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mental Granny !!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,924
Reaction score
76,389
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny.webp​
 
Christmas,Anniversary,and now this! Ok,have another great day!Happy Birthday,darlin'!
 
Thank-you! everyone ! Jeff said HB at 5:30 as I trecked back to bed after visiting the bathroom, oh my somethings are rough as you get older :-\ :laughing7:

Whoo hooo! Its my Birthday! :-*
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENTAL GRANNY
 
Birthday Flowers2.gif​

Birthday Flowers2.gif​
 

Attachments

  • birthdaycake.gif
    birthdaycake.gif
    65 KB · Views: 6,162
bhb1003.gif​
 

Attachments

  • bhb1003.gif
    bhb1003.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,222
Happy birthday!!!!!! :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • happy bday.webp
    happy bday.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,073
Thank-you everyone ! Its been quite day and nice! I think I should feel special someone Acer I got the 1st post!
 
Happy Birthday, Evy!!! :occasion16:

happybirthdaysurprise.gif
 
:occasion15:
 

Attachments

  • Happy%20Birthday%20to%20You%20!!!.webp
    Happy%20Birthday%20to%20You%20!!!.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,307
Oops! I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, Evy! Hope you had a wonderful one! :hello:

Carmon
 
I missed it too, I'm sorry Evy.
I know who Acer is, nanny nanny boo boo. LOL
 
Carmon thank-you very much! It was a quite day Jeff took me too Stillwater the day before to eat for our 25th anniversary! So just relaxed yesterday!


Ok Sniffer who is acer? :icon_scratch: And Thanks for the B-Day wishes! ;D
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVY :hello2:

Fossis...............
 
MG, it's somebody near and dear to me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom