jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,854 Reaction score 76,298 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2010 Thread Owner #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY The Jersey Devil !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send The Jersey Devil A Birthday Wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY The Jersey Devil !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send The Jersey Devil A Birthday Wish!
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Jan 7, 2010 #2
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2010 #3 Attachments birthday cake2 (2).webp 15.4 KB · Views: 93
T The Jersey DEvil Full Member Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 185 Reaction score 81 Golden Thread 0 Location Tri state area, USA Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2010 #4 Thanks for the birthday greetings. I love the great music video. Today starts my new year. Wish I could go detecting but the ground is frozen in NJ. We are in a deep freeze. I'm looking forward to another good TH'ing season. Happy New Year all!!!
Thanks for the birthday greetings. I love the great music video. Today starts my new year. Wish I could go detecting but the ground is frozen in NJ. We are in a deep freeze. I'm looking forward to another good TH'ing season. Happy New Year all!!!
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2010 #5 Attachments 0bday01.webp 50.6 KB · Views: 151 0bday01.webp 50.6 KB · Views: 146