What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wesfrye53 (63)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,945
Reaction score
76,414
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_25573.webpHAPPY BIRTHDAY wesfrye53 !!!!avatar_25573.webp
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send wesfrye53 A Birthday Wish!​
 
bday51.webp​
 

Attachments

  • bday51.webp
    bday51.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 99
HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY!
 

Attachments

  • Happy-Birthday-98.gif
    Happy-Birthday-98.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 109
  • birthday_wine.webp
    birthday_wine.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 128
Thanks to all of you.....just had to remind me I'm a day older, didn't ya! :icon_thumleft:

No problem cause I don't feel old....till I try and do something I used to do and find out I can't do it! :o
 
Congrats Wes, somehow you keep staying older than me, barely LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :occasion15:

Don
 
Don in SJ said:
Congrats Wes, somehow you keep staying older than me, barely LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :occasion15:

Don

Somtimes I think I keep staying older than everyone Don...you just didn't have to remind me! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom