What's new

Happy Early Valentnes Day

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a bad day on the Southern California beaches! The pendant is my best score yet. 18k with a whole bunch of bling. The earring I need to have looked at. It looks like a silver setting so I am hoping the stone is real.

Great start to the year! Thanks for the tips.
 

Attachments

  • image-1368181139.webp
    image-1368181139.webp
    18 KB · Views: 152
  • image-966805714.webp
    image-966805714.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Sure looks like a batch of bling to me also! :occasion14:
 
Great stuff, fitting for the holiday
 
Very nice score!
 
Nice job on the chains! Those can be tough to hear.
 
Nice job on the chains! Those can be tough to hear.

I got real lucky and hit 2 quarters in the same hole and set the detector down right on top of the necklace while digging them up.
 
WOW!!! I love that heart pendant, redcobra8u! :hello2:

Beautiful finds!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom