What's new

Happy Earth day.

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
1,967
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just some photos to share on Earth day.
 

Attachments

  • 219.webp
    219.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • 212.webp
    212.webp
    696.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 318.webp
    318.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 315.webp
    315.webp
    877 KB · Views: 79
The earth can be beautiful. Awesome pics, thanks!
 
Looks like sage county. I like the smell of the sage after it rain.
 
Yes sage country and mountains. I like the smell too.
 
Might be a good area for hunting indian artifacts? One of the places I look is in the sage county along a river.
 
It is a good place to look for arrowheads but its on national forest land and thats a no no lol.
 
The fawn pic is my favorite. And, the other three are tied for second!
 
Awesome photos. I love the water shot!
 
I've never understood this "Earth Day" stuff.

I wake up, look out the window. Yup, I'm still on Earth, so it's yet another Earth day for me! :laughing7:

...Still waiting for the Mothership to come and take us home!! :alien:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom