rginn
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 9,220
- Reaction score
- 13,578
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Summit County, CO
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Happy Easter, Y'all
From me and my brother Virgil. We had different Dads. Different Moms too. We're up here in Colorado, and I thought he was from down around Gotebo. However, he's one of the few native born Coloradans I know. Y'all have a good weekend, we gotta work.
From me and my brother Virgil. We had different Dads. Different Moms too. We're up here in Colorado, and I thought he was from down around Gotebo. However, he's one of the few native born Coloradans I know. Y'all have a good weekend, we gotta work.
Happy Easter to you & yours.






