What's new

Happy Holiday To All CRHers............

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Hi everyone. It has been a while but I wanted to wish all the CRH'ers a Happy Holiday season!! With the escalated volume of traffic during the holidays, be safe on those roads running around between banks.

I hope all of you have been good because Santa Claus in coming soon....ha. Hopefully he will fill your stockings full of silver!!!

Again, Happy Holidays all.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
 
Upvote 0
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Nice to hear from you, hope things are going well. Been able to hit the banks at all?
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Hello young lady! You are sorely missed here. Merry Christmas.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Merry Christmas
Rich
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Merry Christmas LJ !!!

And where are the pics of all those Silver and Gold decorations >? LOL
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

enamel7 said:
Hello young lady! You are sorely missed here. Merry Christmas.
HH
Gilbert
I second that. You have a Merry Christmas as well LJ. Be safe. :)
Joe
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Merry Christmas, LJ!!
Merry Christmas to the rest of you hunters as well!
Ho Ho Ho, Grizz
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Merry Christmas LJ, don't be a stranger!
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Thanks for the nice thoughts LJ - happy holidays to you!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Merry Christmas to you too! Safe travels to all and may you all get silver in your stockings :)
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Happy holidays to you and yours LJ!!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Back at ya LJ!
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for 2007.

A very Merry Christmas to The Queen, resplendent in her silver-covered bayou palace.
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Wow LJ good to hear your still out there you legend you....! Best christmas wishes to you & your family. Hey newbies LJ cleaned out a whole southern state single handed years ago. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

LJ :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:merry christmas to the silver queen. i have missed you.
 
Re: Happy Holiday To All CRH'ers............

Thanks for the well wishes and the kind words. I just love this time of the year!!

I read a few post this morning and it sure floods me with many memories like the big hit by TXTim on the Frankies....mountainman2 and his monster box that he kept us updated as he went through it which had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update...lol....just to name a couple....so many memories.....what a great hobby huh!! Not to mention all the laughs.....coolpix and his wit!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!


wayne1956 said:
Nice to hear from you, hope things are going well. Been able to hit the banks at all?

I haven't hit a bank is so long Wayne I would have to get instructions from you guys to learn how to do it again....ha! I often think about it when I ride by a bank that was on my regular route though. Not only was it fun but I made some good friends at these banks CRH'ing.

I did find silver though a few days ago while metal detecting with my husband....a 57-D quarter. That excited me. The little things in life that we get excited about huh....lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom